Helpful hints to get ready for your appointment with BVA!
If you are a new patient and have scheduled an appointment, you may complete the patient registration forms online.
Prepare for Your Appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment.
- Be sure all online forms have been filled out prior to your appointment
- Have your photo ID and your insurance cards ready upon arriving.
- Please bring any and all medication, allergy and surgery lists with you.
- If you need to reschedule please give us 24 hours’ notice.
- Check with our office if you aren’t sure you need to remove your contact lens prior to your appointment (some appointments require a couple of weeks).
- You may need a driver
- Cataract evaluations can take up to 3 hours to complete all needed testing for a successful surgery. Please make arrangements for this time with your schedules and your drivers.
Reminder: You are not having surgery today; surgery will be scheduled after your evaluation is complete.